2023 Hatch Bursary Programme | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Hatch Bursary Programme 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
You must be a South African Citizen.
You must be a final year student studying towards a BSc or BEng in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Civil or Industrial Engineering at a recognized Tertiary Institution. Or you must have completed your studies at a recognized tertiary institution and have 12 months or less working experience.
You must have maintained an average academic achievement of 65% or above.
You Must attach a copy of your full academic transcript.
Be flexible to work in any province within South Africa
All Successful candidates, you will:
- Be encouraged to be the best version of yourself with many opportunities to pursue work in the Mining & Metals, Energy, Digital, or Infrastructure sectors.
- Have the benefit of formal and informal mentorship from some of the leading minds and authorities in the industry.
- Have the opportunity to gain project experience in South Africa and around the world.
- Collaborate with different people across a multitude of cultures around our global organization.
- Work in an exciting environment where you can use your Engineering degree in your choice of traditional sectors or emerging, innovative and evolving industries.
- Be part of our local Professional Development Programs.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Hatch Bursary Programme 2023 for Young South Africans are to complete an online application by the application deadline.
Hatch Bursary Programme for South African Students 2023.
Join a company that is passionately committed to the pursuit of a better world through positive change with more than 65 years of business and technical expertise in mining, energy, and infrastructure.
- Company/Organisation(s): Hatch Company
- Program Type: Student Bursary
- Program Location: South Africa
- Program Duration: Not specified
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Undergraduate
- Nationality: South Africans