Procurement and Logistic Intern Jobs in Dar es salaam-Tanzania
Reports To : Finance Manager.
Duration : 6 Months.
The Procurement Officer supports the PHSRF in procurement of goods and services for Phsrf office. The Procurement Intern will be responsible in ensuring that procurement procedures are followed in accordance to PHSRF Policies, rules and regulation.
Roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure assets and property are effectively managed, asset list is updated regularly in asset data base and asset register and ensuring assets are disposed according to PHSRF and/or donor regulations.
- Procure consumables and office supplies for PHSRF office.
- Supplier Payments: Liaise with finance department for timely suppliers’ payments.
- Provide technical advice on procurement fiduciary activities and lead policy dialogue on procurement.
- Prepare requisition and purchase orders.
- Coordinate the procurement and disposal activities of all department of procuring entity.
- Prepares procurement proposal as required from time to time.
- Dispatched invitation of the stock.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor
Education and Qualifications.
- Bachelor degree in Procurement, with First or Upper Second Class is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge and appetite to learn new things.
- A good understanding of procurement, accounting and financial principles, with a high level of accuracy,
- Ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff and clients within the context of groups and technical teams, Verbal and written proficiency in English and Kiswahili.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
JOB APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Interested and qualified applicants should send their cover letter and CV only via email:
DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES No phone calls.
Closing Dates: 1st April 2022.
- Address Dar Es Salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month