Your CV and online candidate profile are the most important parts of your application. However, certain information will support your application if it is available on your online profile.
- Attach or upload your most recent CV.
- Complete all relevant personal profile information in the Profile Information section, for example, your date of birth, nationality and contact details.
- Clearly indicate your relevant skills and number of years’ experience within each area in the Skills section.
- List your relevant previous employment.
- Include all your relevant qualifications as these help determine if you meet the minimum requirements of the position.
- Indicate which languages you are proficient in in the Language Skills section.
- Indicate your willingness to relocate and your preferences in terms of geographical area in the Geographic Mobility section.
It is important to critically review positions that you are applying for. To ensure your CV stands out, tailor it to each job application according to the required skills and experience.