Chemical Engineering Scholarships in UK: Don’t miss out on this chance to learn from world-leading researchers in the UK at the University of Birmingham and apply now for the Chemical Engineering PG Taught Entrance Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship application can be taken by all international and UK national students wishing to enroll in an MSc programme at the University of Birmingham. 5 home county and five international students will be awarded this scholarship worth £1,000.
Chemical Engineering Scholarships in UK
The University of Birmingham, a public research university, is one of the top Public universities in Birmingham that is ranked 87th in QS Global World Rankings 2021 and intends to be recognized as one of the world’s leading universities. It is committed to carrying out world-leading research in its originality, significance, and rigor.
Why choose to study at the University of Birmingham? The University of Birmingham is a leading global university listed under the top 1% of universities across the world. The programmes offered at Birmingham are designed in a way that highlights the quality of education required in today’s world, not just on paper but also practically.
Application Deadline: Applications for the scholarship must be received by the concerned authority by 31st July 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £1,000
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All students, international and domestic, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for Advanced Chemical Engineering, Advanced Chemical Engineering with Bioprocessing, Advanced Chemical Engineering with Energy, Advanced Chemical Engineering with Formulation, Advanced Chemical Engineering with Healthcare, Food Safety, Hygiene and Management, Formulation Engineering, Fuel Cell, and Hydrogen Technologies, Global Energy Technologies, and Systems, Healthcare Technology, or Industrial Project Management offered at Birmingham.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be having significant degree classification and strength of the application as selection will be done based on the same.
- The applicants must submit applications on time.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students can apply for the course of their choice either via the online application portal of the university. Scholarship applications must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic certificate and transcript
- Personal statement
- Contact details of two referees
- Research proposal
- Sample work
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a first-class, or equivalent, undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on English language proficiency tests to provide proof of proficiency. IELTS/TOEFL/PTE or alternative qualifications are accepted by Birmingham.
The University of Birmingham will select ten students and award them £1,000 for semester 1 of 1st year of MSC study.