Civil Engineering Internship At Stantec Dubai 2022/2023
Stantec, is a global engineering consulting company providing engineering services for water infrastructure.
We are seeking qualified candidates for a Civil Engineering internship based on our Dubai site.
Candidates should be highly motivated and dependable students who are taking or have taken water resources or water treatment-type courses.
This is a terrific opportunity for a current student to support a number of exciting local and national projects.
• Assisting in project administration including writing reports, gathering information, drafting proposals, drafting correspondence, tracking project costs, and completing progress reports.
• Assisting technical staff with various project tasks, including researching, compiling and evaluating project data, preparing reports and performing calculations for water and wastewater treatment projects and/or sewer or tunnel design projects.
• Performing simple calculations, computer data entry, along with some exposure to CAD, GIS, design and cross-training.
• Performing research and contacting vendors for information
•Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
• Must be under valid sponsorship (university or family)
Employment Type: Fixed Term
Job Type: Intern
Job Category: Civil Engineering
•The ability to manage a heavy workload, with a close attention to detail.
•A customer-focused approach, possessing impressive communication skills.
•The ability to work autonomously, reviewing your work on a regular basis while consistently meeting your objectives and the capabilities to meet tight deadlines.
•Committed to working with all levels of management on a daily and ongoing basis.
•A proactive approach, working effectively in co-ordinating activities and complex tasks, taking professional responsibility in all matters.
•Be of the highest calibre: punctual, attentive and competent in adhering to Stantec policies, procedures and working practices.
•A flexible approach to working hours and travel; with occasional weekend work required.