Danish Government Scholarships University Of Copenhagen 2023
Whenever an international student researches for a scholarship in Europe he or she always think about getting a fully paid scholarship in Denmark.
Denmark is an excellent destination for international students and every year many international students land in Denmark for enrolling in master’s and Ph.D. Most of the students desire to get a fully funded scholarship from Denmark Government or any other university in Denmark.
ScholarshipsAds proudly shares with you today a scholarship that is funded by the government of Denmark and you can study at the University of Copenhagen if you fulfill the eligibility requirements of the university and the scholarship procedure.
The University of Copenhagen is offering limited numbers of scholarships that are actually funded by the government of Denmark.
The scholarship is based on competition and only highly talented students with outstanding academic records will secure the scholarship. Also, it is very important to note that students from E)/EEU countries are not eligible for this scholarship. All non-EU/EEA applicants offered admission will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
Danish Government Scholarships at University of Copenhagen 2023 is available to undertake Postgraduate, Masters, PhD level programs at University of Copenhagen.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The Danish Government Scholarship is granted either as full or partial tuition fee waivers and/or as an amount that covers basic living costs.
- Gallaudet University|Sasakawa USA International Scholarships 2023
- Sibanye Stillwater Bursaries and Leadership in SA
- Australia Sponsored Student Grant at Macquarie University 2023
- Australia International Stand Out Scholarships at Bond University 2022/2023
- International undergraduate scholarship in Canada
- Alberta University Scholarship in Canada
- Full Funded Scholarship in Canada 2022-2025
- 26 Masters Scholarships Vacancies in Radboud University
If you are an international student and qualify for the status of international student in Denmark you are all set to apply for this scholarship provided you fulfill other eligibility criteria as mentioned
In order to be eligible for a scholarship, you must be:
- a citizen of a country outside the EU, EEA (the European Economic Area), or Switzerland
- admitted to a master’s degree program at the University of Copenhagen
- granted a time-limited residence permit for the purpose of studying a higher education program in Denmark.
You are not eligible for a Danish Government Scholarship if you:
- have a legal claim to the rights of Danish citizens
- are eligible for a grant in accordance with Danish law regarding the State Educational Grant and Loan Scheme (SU)
- have been granted a residence permit at the time of admission by the Danish Aliens Consolidations Act §9c, subsection 1, as the child of a foreign citizen who has been granted a residence permit in accordance with the Danish Aliens Consolidations Act §9m, and who is a citizen of a country that is not acceded to the EU or covered by the EEA agreement.
All non-EU/EEA applicants to the University of Copenhagen’s MA/MSc degree programs will automatically be considered for the Danish Government Scholarship, provided they are eligible. Thus, it is not necessary to apply.
UCPH will contact those who get nominated via the e-mail stated in their application for admission. The nominees have to either decline or accept the scholarship.
If you are offered a scholarship but do not accept it within the deadline specified in the e-mail, the scholarship offer will be revoked, and the scholarship will be offered to another applicant. Thus, you must make sure to check your e-mail on a regular basis. The University recommends checking your spam folder or other e-mail filters, as e-mails might be directed from your inbox to the spam folder.