Deloitte Bursary in South Africa for Chartered Accountancy 2022 -2023: Deloitte is one of the global leaders in professional services when it comes to financial consulting and audit assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Deloitte network member firms it’s in more than 150 countries and territories serves four out of five Fortune Global 500®companies. It brings the innovation and IP of 300,000 professionals and our extensive alliances to uniquely provide clients the breadth of perspective needed to deliver breakthrough solutions. The Deloitte bursary is aimed for students who want to specialize in Chartered Accountancy.
Deloitte Bursary in South Africa for Chartered Accountancy 2022 -2023
Deloitte operates in South Africa as Deloitte & Touche and they are part of Deloitte Africa. Deloitte Africa is the part of the bigger branch we know as Deloitte. The company is famous for its tax consulting and auditing service across the world. Always Deloitte they want to help young graduate professionals who are on the way to completing their Chartered Accountancy degree.
Eligibility to Apply
Deloitte bursary is for any one with some excellent Academic performance and Skills, Every year Deloitte bursary program focused from the students, if your are selected and once you completed your Degree you will also be included in the Traineeship programme.
In order to apply for Deloitte bursaries, you need to be studying towards a Chartered Accountancy Degree accredited by SAICA. This can be either undergraduate or postgraduate.
Deloitte Bursary Requirements
By completing the following requirements will increase your opportunities to be selected for the Deloitte bursary program. Failure/ missing either some of the requirement will probably end in no selection automatically.
- South African or Namibian citizen
- You have completed your Matric or are busy completing your Matric
- Your Matric has Mathematics
- Your are studying or intend to study toward a CA degree (Undergraduate or Postgraduate)
- Your are following your Chartered Accountancy at an accredited University by SAICA
- If your completed either your first or second year, your overall minimum average is 70%
- If you completed your third year of study your overall minimum average is at least 65%
What Does Deloitte Bursary Offer?
Always this bursary will cover all the basics, the following expenses will be paid but its capped at a maximum value.
- Tuition Fees
Also keep in mind that if you are selecte for their program, you are obliged to participate in their three year Traineeship pgramme after you completed your study.
How to Apply for Deloitte Touche Bursary?
The only way to apply for this great bursary opportunity is Online. Follow the Link to the JoinDeloitte Website to register for an account.
Once you have registered an account will you able to apply for their bursary program. Remember to check out their website regularly for the most up to date information about this bursary.
During application don’t to forget to include the following documents when you apply:
- Latest results of your Matric
- Certified copy of your Matric if you completed it.
- Full teriteary record of your Academic results
- Motivational letter where your write why you would be a good for their company.
There is no closing date for this bursary. You can apply all year round.