Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Scholarships In European Universities 2024-25
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Scholarships 2024-25 for International Students (Fully Funded) is open for International Students .
The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at European Universities . The deadline of the scholarship is 31 Dec 2023.
Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters are advanced study programs offered at the master’s level, designed and delivered by an international partnership of higher education institutions (HEIs).
These programs are structured to involve a minimum of three HEIs from at least three different countries, with the requirement that at least two of them are EU Member States, while the third country is associated with the Program (previously referred to as Programme Countries).
The primary objective of the EU in supporting these jointly recognized Master degrees is to foster excellence and internationalization among the participating institutions. Moreover, scholarships are available for students who wish to take part in these prestigious programs, with the scholarships being offered to the best-ranked applicants worldwide.
This provides an exceptional opportunity for students to pursue their studies in internationally acclaimed programs and gain valuable experiences in a diverse and collaborative academic environment.
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Scholarships 2024-25 for International Students (Fully Funded) is available to undertake Masters level programs at .
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Scholarships cover the cost of a student’s participation in the programme, travel and a living allowance.
This scholarship is open to international students from EU Countries.
– High English language proficiency is a requirement for potential applicants.
– Recommended exams to demonstrate proficiency include IELTS and TOEFL.
– Certain academic programs accept alternative English tests like Duolingo, CAE, PTE, or canTEST.
– Eligibility criteria include achieving a minimum score of 6.5 in IELTS or any IELTS alternative.
– GRE or GMAT scores are not necessary for application.
– Contacting professors is not required.
– No work experience is needed.
– Completion of 16 years of education is mandatory for all applicants.
– There are no restrictions on who can apply.
– Despite having a low CGPA, numerous students have received the scholarship, so those with average grades can still apply and take their chances..
– Visit the Erasmus Mundus scholarship application portal to search for available scholarships.
– Access the official link, which provides information on all the programs currently offered.
– Explore the official website of Erasmus to discover the available scholarship options in Europe.
– Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for your desired program.
– If you’re wondering about the number of Erasmus Scholarships you can apply for simultaneously, it is possible to apply for up to 3 Erasmus Scholarship programs.
– In the event of rejection for any of the applied programs, you can promptly submit another application.