- Ajira: 7 Pilot Jobs in Dar es salaam-Job opportunity at ATCL
POSITION: PILOT II (FIRST OFFICER) (B767) – (7 POSTS)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
• Must have flown with more than 500 flying hours or above with
Commercial Pilot License, Multi Engine with Instrument Rating.
• Must have an experience of handling a minimum of 10 tons equipment
with a good performance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To participate in the Pilot-in-Command’s crew briefing, and make himself
aware of all relevant aeronautical and meteorological information as well
as relevant papers documenting the aircraft technical status and its
• To prepare the OFP and when necessary, file the ATS Flight Plan with the
appropriate Authority. If stored plans are used then he should ensure that
the correct plan has been activated.
• To carry out such duties concerning the flight in accordance with the SOP,
including procedures, limitations and performance related to the specific
aircraft type, as allocated to him by the Pilot-in-Command;
• To confirm the safe navigation of the aircraft, maintaining a continuous and
independent check upon both the geographical position of the aircraft and
its safe terrain clearance.
• To safely and properly conduct the flight in compliance with the current
flight plan and the Pilot-in-Command’s instructions when the Pilot-inCommand is not at the controls.
• To provide advice, information and assistance to the Pilot-in-Command, as
may contribute favorable towards the safe and efficient conduct of the
• To assist the Pilot-in-Command in administration duties related to the flight
• To seek and receive information and/or explanation from the Pilot-in
Command, as may be necessary to enable fulfilment of functions.
• To assist the Flight Safety Department for all Technical related matters.
• Perform any other official duties as may be assigned by your supervisor.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the
applications attached with the following: –
I. A curriculum vitae (CV),
II. Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant
authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
III. Two recent passport size photographs.
IV. A full size picture dressed in business attire.
V. Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
VI. Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application
shall warrant legal consequences
The application letters should reach the undersigned within fourteen (14) days
from the first date of this announcement. (29th September 2022)
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM
- Address Dar es salaam, Dar es salaam, Dar es salaam, ,Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable TZS Negotiable Month