Position: Buying & Supply specialist
Buying & Supply Specialist
Ability to ensure that all Purchasing staff comply with all procedures and rules in the Purchasing order.
Supervising the purchases of goods and supplies in accordance with the company’s budget.
Managing general shopping in compliance with current processes on the workplace.
Identifying competing suppliers based on quality, pricing, and delivery time.
Reviewing suppliers on a regular basis to verify that they are providing good value for money.
Reviewing changes to the Price List and Supplier Database on a regular basis.
Managing the entire Purchasing department and taking personal responsibility for their conduct.
Managing stock inventory and reviewing inventory consumption.
Undertake monthly spot checks on procedures and counts on inventory items.
Bachelor degree in procurement, supply chain and logistics or related field.
- Must be certified by recognized PSPT Board, Master’s degree in the relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills both oral and written.
- A clean record of integrity.
- Minimum 4 years on a similar role.
- Address Dar es salaam, Dar es salam, Tanzania