Position: Alternative Fuels and Raw Materials Coordinator
Lafarge Tanzania (Mbeya Cement Company Limited)
Lafarge Tanzania (Mbeya Cement Company Limited) a subsidiary of Holcim Group
Lafarge Tanzania (Mbeya Cement Company Limited) a subsidiary of Holcim Group with its headquarters in Switzerland with operations in Africa, Europe, Asia and America. Holcim is the leading global company in innovative and sustainable building & construction solutions.Lafarge Tanzania is seeking to recruit highly motivated AFR Coordinator, to he based in Mbeya Plant, in a permanent employment contract.
Position Reporting To: Production Manager
Summary of Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the reception/ sourcing of Alternative Fuel volumes and all related logistics in plant, in collaboration with procurement and logistics department
- Work with the Optimization Department to optimize combustion and increase Thermal Substitution Rate
- Put in place a sound system to monitor the Alternative Fuel and Raw Materials feed systems performance
- Bring benchmark and also enthusiasm on Alternative Fuel and Raw Materials co-processing.
- Ensure quality control at reception is done properly, in collaboration with plant lab.
- Challenge and support the Kiln Coach and Operators in achieving the TSR objectives (Thermal Substitution Rate, Co2)
Education: NTA level 8 in Chemical/Process with minimum of three years’ experience in clinker and cement manufacturing industry using alternative fuels.
Technical Competencies /Additional skills:
- Mathematical skills
- Equipment: An understanding of the major and auxiliary equipment used in cement manufacturing
- Process: An understanding of manufacturing theory including air and material flows and control strategies for all major process lines.
- Demonstrated leadership capability
- Ability to multi task effectively
- Planning, organizing and controlling
- Accuracy and precision.
How to Apply:
Applicants are invited to submit their CVs and Cover letters to e-mail [email protected] indicating in the subject of the mail applicant’s name and the position applied for.
Deadline for submission of the applications is 11th August 2022.
- Address Mbeya, Mbeya, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month