Assistant Program Officer Jobs in Dar es salaam
Social Action Trust Fund (SATF) has experience of more than 20 years in providing care and support services to most vulnerable children and address the impact resulted by HIV/ AIDS and poverty in Tanzania through working with registered local organizations in Tanzania. Currently, SATF operates in 15 regions and 32 Districts of Tanzania Mainland. Our core interventions focus on four main OVC/MVC programing thematic areas which includes Education, Health, Child Protection and Household Economic Strengthening as per the national guidelines.
SATF is looking for vibrant candidates to fill two openings – Program Operations Coordinator and Assistant Program Officer based in Dar es Salaam.
Job title: Assistant Program Officer
Reports to Program Monitoring Coordinator
Summary of roles
He/She will work under the leadership of Program Monitoring Coordinator and will be responsible in providing a day-to-day support for smooth operations in the program department.
- Work closely with the Program Monitoring Coordinator to ensure Implementing Partners have data collection tools and are reporting through SATF Database,
- Work closely with IPs and make follow up on technical implementation of planned activities and review technical/progressive reports submitted by Implementing Partners and provide timely feedback,
- Take lead by liaising with Finance Department to raise requisitions to ensure needed materials are procured and supplied to end users in line with planned budget, SATF policies and procedures,
- Coordinate program events such as trainings, meetings, and other related events by preparing logistics (invitations, venue, promotional materials, transport, accommodation etc),
- Manage WhatsApp group for University and college students and respond to their raised issues,
- Work closely with the program team in developing success stories, updating website and other promotional materials,
- Participate in program annual work planning and budgeting,
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Sociology or Social work from accredited University.
- Track record of implementing projects related to Most Vulnerable Children is an added value
- Enthusiastic and passionate in working with Children and vulnerable members in the community.
- Fast learner with interest in Monitoring evaluation and research.
- Flexible and committed hard worker who can work under pressure and produce required results.
Mode of Application
Send cover letter along with your CV of not more than three pages via email: [email protected] before 10th of January 2022. Please note that, ONLY application received through email will be considered.
- Address Dar Es Salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month