Claims Manager Jobs in Dar es salaam
Dar Es Salaam
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
To ensure that general insurance claims are handled expeditiously and in a professional manner thereby meeting the customer expectations and the Company’s Corporate Objectives.
- Ensure reserves are correctly set and regularly reviewed to reflect current position of the company’s liability
- Monitor the performance of service providers for effective service delivery
- Constantly analyse the performance of various classes of business and give recommendations to management on corrective measures to ensure the company remains profitable
- Ensure that claims are registered and acknowledged promptly and customers are constantly updated on the status of the claim to ensure early conclusion of the claim and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that recoveries area initiated and followed to conclusion so as to reduce the final cost of the claim
- Ensure that cheque requisitions are raised upon receipt of discharge vouchers/ invoices to facilitate cheque processing
- Explore the best alternative of dealing with a claim so as to minimize claim expenses and costs
- Maintain effective business relationships by constantly interacting with customers and service providers so as to ensue customers have a pleasant experience
- Prepare management reports for the department to advice on the status of the department at any one time
- Supervise, train, mentor and coach staff within the department to ensure they remain motivate.
Business Agility, Business Relationships, Creative Approaches, Customer Interactions, Facilitation, Professional Etiquette, Profitability, Risk Management, Supervision
Bachelors Degree (B): Economics, Mathematics, Statistics (Required), Bachelors Degree (B): Insurance (Required)
05 August 2022
- Address Dar es salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month