Global Risk Management Specialist Jobs in Dsm at AB InBev
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- An ambitious person who is eager to grow, develop her/his management skills and in time bring expertise to other functions
- Courage to think and act differently and challenge the status quo
- Ability to help solve the root cause of complex business problems in a sustainable way
- Ability to quickly understand processes and highlight strategic, financial and operational risks
- Willingness to travel regionally and internationally on occasion
- Good communicator, capable of clearly describing complex problems and recommend solutions to senior management (both orally and in writing)
- Curiosity, willingness to learn and a commitment to delivering value adding outcomes and improving our company
- Collaborative working style and integration orientated
- Proficient in Data Analytics
- Degree Holder
Direct reports (solid line):
Dotted line reports:
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 21 February 2023.
- Address Dsm, Dsm, Dsm, ,Tz
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month