Human Resources Jobs in Dar es salaam
We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives. The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes and talent management.
• Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organisation’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
• Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialised, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
• Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
• Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organisation attracts and retains top talent.
• Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
• Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, attendance, and investigations.
• Maintains compliance with government, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
• Nurture a positive working environment.
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
• 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources
• Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
• Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
• Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
• Attention to detail and good judgement
- Address Dar es salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month