Internship programme Jobs in Tanzania- Internship Job Opportunity at PWC
Our internship provides high competence to undergraduates who have completed second year of studies from a recognised institution of higher education. This program will allow students to gain practical work experience and life at PwC. Join us and get a chance to work with experienced professionals to develop skills and qualities that will give a competitive edge in your future career.
We offer a limited number of internship opportunities in the following business areas:
Whichever of these you choose; you could find yourself arriving as a graduate with the skills and insights to hit the ground running!
When and where do internship period commence?
Our internship commences in October and June every year, subject to availability. Opportunities are available at PwC office in Dar Es Salaam.
To qualify as an intern, a student must:
- Have completed second year of studies from a recognized institutions of higher learning with a minimum of second upper division and a minimum of B in Mathematics and C in English for O-Levels, or
- CPA or ACCA student attempting the final professional qualification papers, or
- Student attempting CISA exams.
What to expect out of the internship?
Importantly, our internships are designed to give you a real-life view of what a graduate career with PwC would be like. You’ll be able to learn first-hand information as if this is the career for you.
Beyond this, our aim is to raise both your commercial awareness and interpersonal skills to new levels. By experiencing life inside the world’s leading professional services firm, you will develop many such new skills and qualities, standing you in good stead for the future, whatever you do.
How do I apply?
To apply, simply complete the online application form and don’t forget to tell us which part of the business you’d like to join.
Soma Pia: –
- Address Dar es salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month