Loan Officer Jobs in Dar es salaam
Position: Paid Volunteer (Loan Officer)
Employing Company: Serene Microfinance LTD
Working Station: Dar es Salaam
Advert Date: 21 July, 2022.
Serene Microfinance Limited has been a growing and expanding company since its establishment in providing financial solutions to many individuals and corporates. Serene Microfinance Ltd exceptionally stands as good example due to the unique contribution in reaching many categories of customers in Tanzania with micro-loans whose operations are in many parts of Dar es Salaam City and the nearby Regions.
In an effort to stream line operations, Serene Microfinance LTD seeks to recruit qualified volunteer (Loan Officer) to assist work in credit Department
General Responsibility: Recruitment of new customers, Meeting with applicants , analyze applicants’ financial status, credit and property evaluation and determine feasibility of granting loans, and facilitate loan repayments by making frequent follow-up to customer basing on the Microfinance Procedures.
Required Skills and experiences
- Strong attention to details and ability to work under tight deadlines, good judgment and decision making ability.
- Strong analytical abilities/skills
- Self-confidence and calmness under pressure.
- Leadership and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Excellent customer service knowledge and ability to impart positive customer relations.
- Excellent Communication (both written and spoken) in English & Swahili
- Good understanding of lending procedures.
Holder of University Degree or equivalent qualification in Microfinance, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or any related fields.
- Proven work experience of 1 year in loan disbursement, recovery and or risk management process within a reputable firm.
- Exposure to microfinance desired, Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point.
Kindly submit your application along with Academic Certificates (Photocopies) and detailed CV containing names of three (3) referees with their contacts to the address below in one PDF File not later than 23th July, 2022.
All late applications will not be processed.
NOTE: Please make sure you adhere all instructions provided otherwise your application will not be considered
All applications should be sent by Email and addressed to:
The Human Resource and Administration Manager,
Serene Microfinance Ltd, P.O. Box 33813
Note: only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
Serene Microfinance is an Equal Employment Opportunity Company.
Both male and female are encouraged to apply
Complete Guide Jobs and interview Tips
- Address Dar es salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month