New IT Engineering Jobs in Dar es salaam
Job Title: 2nd Level Operations Job stage 4
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
About this Opportunity:
We are now looking for a Second Level Operations Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
What you will do:
• Help with Assurance support activities
• Handle incident management
• Assist with Problem management
• Perform system administration
• Work with Billing operations
What you will bring:
• Bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
• 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
• Domain Experience – VAS
• AWS or another cloud related qualification will be plus.
• AML and AI related qualification will a plus as well.
• Familiar with working and using Wireshark tool
• Basic knowledge of IP configuration and troubleshooting
• Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice
• Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
• Ericsson knowledge
• English skills
• Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
• Working with people
• Creating & innovating
• Applying expertise & technology
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Tanzania, United Republic of (TZ) || Tanzania, United Republic of : Dar es Salaam : Dar es Salaam
Req ID: 676485
- Address Dar Es Salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month
- Ref. 676485