Procurement Jobs in Dar es salaam-Job opportunity at SimbaNet Ltd
Procurement & Logistics Officer Job Opportunity at SimbaNet Ltd
Dar es Salaam
SimbaNET (T) Limited is a Licensed Public Data Operator with National and International Applications License.
SimbaNET is part of Wananchi Group and a leading Internet and data solutions providers in
Tanzania & East Africa.
Overall responsibility: Head the procurement & logistics unit under the finance department. Managing all the procurement & logistics activities in Tanzania (Wananchi Group Entities) i.e. assets, stock, spares and other inventory. He/she will be reporting to the Country Finance Manager with a dotted line to the Wananchi Group Procurement & Logistics HOD.
1. Ensure Completion of the procurement cycle from requisition; quotes; negotiation to final delivery.
2. Ensure that the inventory and stock levels do not go. under the Minimum Order quantity.
3. Importation of goods and ensure goods are cleared in good time and stock them and keep inventory in the company standard software (Sage Pastel).
4. Maintain relationship with Local & International suppliers and internal user departments and management.
5. Handle contracts for way leaves, lease, rent for all the point-of-presence (POPs) locations in Dar es Salaam and upcountry.
6. Be on top of the LPO processing within timelines with prompt feedback of the approval process shared to Key stakeholders.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES :
3+ Years of relevant experience, proven working experience as a procurement officer, talent in negotiations.
- Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma in International Trade , Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Management .
- CPSP Certification is Mandatory. (Do not apply if you don’t have one)
Apply to: email@example.com
- Address Dar es salaam, Dar es salaam, Dar es salaam, ,Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable TZS Negotiable Month