Project Consultant Jobs in Zanzibar
Job Title: Project Consultant Jobs in Zanzibar
Zanzibar Law Society
A Project Consultant is responsible for contributing their operational, strategic, or technical expertise to projects by collaborating with clients to determine project parameters, develop project plans in line with business objectives, and assign project tasks and resources.
Key Duties and Responsibilities :
- Determining the scope of projects via consultation and investigation.
- Analyzing the strengths, weaknesses, and risks of existing project plans, as well as recommending improvements.
- Identifying project parameters and specifications.
- Performing cost calculations and coordinating budgets with financial departments.
- Allocating personnel and resources to project tasks.
- Collaborating across departments to set realistic project targets and timeframes.
- Providing guidance and monitoring the progress made with each project stage
- Facilitating suitable interventions to prevent costly delays.
- Presenting project progress updates to senior executives.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in project management
- Thorough knowledge of field of expertise and willingness to keep abreast of advancements
- Knowledge of data analysis and research techniques
- Knowledge of business software and IT systems
- Ability to develop detailed proposals and plan
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Analytical and creative
- Bachelor’s degree in project management or business administration.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in project consultancy.
- Advance proficiency in project management software.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders.
- Great organizational and time-management skills.
Application procedure :
The application should be submitted to [email protected] the deadline for receiving applications is on the 24th June 2022 along with a cover letter, curriculum vitae, a recent colored photograph, certified academic transcripts and three traceable professional references.
NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Address Zanzibar, Zanzibar, Tanzania USD Month