Technical Operator Packaging – Dar es salaam
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothing has changed. We’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons. And our success is thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It’s why we trust them with our legacy. And it’s why we reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve.
Our ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected consumer products company in the world. To achieve these, we need the world’s very best people.
Feel inspired? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
The role holder will be responsible for running/operating the machinery as well as do regular maintenance on the machines
- Adhere to safety standard and policy at all times
- Deliver Production at rated speed
- Record machine operating parameters and ensure they are within allowable ranges to ensure safety of personnel and equipment as well as to deliver quality products
- Responsible for proper maintenance and safe operation of assigned machinery
- Responsible for housekeeping/cleanliness of the assigned machinery and adjacent infeed and outfeed areas
- Fully undertake problem solving for the assigned machine
Qualification and experience required
- Form 4 with Veta grade one certificate in the Mechanical or Electrical field
- Min of 3 years experience in handling packaging machinery and autonomous maintenance
- Address Dar Es Salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable TZS Negotiable Month