Online Fashion Designing Course
Fashion design is the specialized work involved in creating the artistic direction for clothing, apparel, and related accessories for the apparel industry.
Fashion design is centered on the art and methodology dedicated to the creation of new, beautiful clothing that meets the aesthetic demands of the general population.
Fashion design focuses on the mechanics of creating coats, dresses, suits, pants, shirts, blouses, and any other type of clothing and accessories for men and women.
Professionals who practice fashion design are known as fashion designers, along with hairstylists, clothing specialists, beauty consultants, and a whole array of related roles connected to the fashion industry.
- Fashion Design: Parsons School of Design, The New School
- Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies: Università Bocconi
- Digital Fashion Innovation: Parsons School of Design, The New School
- Fashion as Design: The Museum of Modern Art
- Modern and Contemporary Art and Design: The Museum of Modern Art
- Fashion Systems: Parsons School of Design, The New School
- Transforming the Fashion Business: Parsons School of Design, The New School
- Create and Design Digital Products using Canva: Coursera Project Network
- Branding: The Creative Journey: IE Business School
- Sustainable Fashion: Copenhagen Business School
When you aspire to work in fashion design, some of the careers that use fashion design include fashion designer or assistant designer. These are the key roles involved in the process of clothing creations from start to finish, and in the ideation, execution, and production of clothing lines.
Other careers in this field include fashion merchandisers, who are the professionals who plan, research, and decide the exact fashion trends a company should pursue.
The fashion industry also has career opportunities for fashion buyers, merchandising managers, and fashion directors.