Scholarship in Singapore 2022/2023 (Fully Funded)|Nanyang President’s Graduate
The Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship (NPGS) is a aggressive and prestigious scholarship scheme designed to inspire magnificent graduates or final-year college students to take their first step toward a main lookup profession with the aid of reading for a full-time PhD at NTU.
Under Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship in Singapore 2022/2023 (Fully Funded) purposes are being invited from eligible candidates.
International Students are eligible to follow for this program. The scholarship permits PhD stage programm(s) in the subject of All Subjects taught at Nanyang Technological University Singapore . Interested candidates might also observe for the scholarship as per set deadline. The utility closing date is 30/11/2021
Subjects offered and Degree Programs under Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship in Singapore 2022 (Fully Funded) :
You can apply for All Subjects taught at Nanyang Technological University Singapore
Funded by: Nanyang Technological University Singapore.
There is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates. Preference will be given to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents.
- You must have a Honours (Highest Distinction) or equivalent at Bachelor’s level.
- If you have not yet completed your undergraduate degree programme, you will need to furnish documentation from your university that you are on track to get a Honours (Highest Distinction) degree or equivalent.
Coverage and Award Terms
There is no bond attached to the scholarship.
- The award is tenable for one year in the first instance and is renewable subject to good progress. The maximum period of the Scholarship is 4 years for PhD candidates, as determined by school as well as availability of research funding in each case.
|||Singapore Citizen1||Singapore Permanent Resident||International Student2|
(with effect from 1 August 2021)
|Conference Allowance||Up to S$4,000 per financial year|
(April previous year to March current year)
|Book Allowance||Annual grant of $500 |
|IT Allowance||One time allowance of $1,500 |
|Thesis Allowance||One time allowance of $600|
It will be disbursed during the final year scholarship renewal.
1Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions shall be provided at a rate pegged to the prevailing employer’s contribution rate set by CPF, on top of the monthly stipend received.
2International Students must perform teaching/ laboratory supervision duties to fulfil the requirements of the Graduate Assistantship Programme (GAP). Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents may perform GAP at the discretion of the schools.
- This award also covers the annual tuition fee.
- Priority will be given for subsidised campus accommodation.
The application for Academic Year 2022-2023 (August 2022 and January 2023) will open from 01 October to 30 November 2021.
For applicants to National Institute of Education (NIE), please be informed that applications will be opened from 01 October to 30 November 2021. You may apply directly via NIE’s website at https://isaac.nie.edu.sg/Account/ApplicantLogOn