South Africa Actuarial bursaries-SANLAM Careers bursary
Sanlam is a South African financial services group headquartered in Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa. Sanlam is the largest insurance company in Africa. It is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, the Namibian Stock Exchange and the
Sanlam has been awarded the Top Employers Certification for the sixth consecutive year by the Top Employers Institute. Amid the unprecedented pandemic, Africa’s largest non-banking financial group has stayed focused on its foremost asset. For more than 100 years, the Group has championed progressive people practices.
Part of our commitment to our trade is recognising that for one to be a master in their trade, support is a key ingredient.
That is why we offer bursaries to scholars who have enrolled to study Actuarial Science in 2023 as well as current students in their 1st/2nd/3rd year of Actuarial Science studies.
- Tuition and accommodation fees
- Allowances for books, travel and pocket money
- Mentoring and academic support from Sanlam actuarial professionals
- Vacation work and networking opportunities with Sanlam staff
- General allowance (Books and pocket money)
- Guaranteed employment after completion of studies
- Continued support and payment towards actuarial board exams
- Range of work rotation opportunities across a broad spectrum of disciplines
How to Apply
Please apply online via https://careers.sanlamcloud.co.za/job/Sanlam-Actuarial-BursariesActuarial-Funding-WC/795038601/ and attach the following documentation as indicated above.
We are committed to embracing and accelerating transformation. In accordance with Sanlam’s employment equity plan, preference will therefore be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups (Black South Africans i.e. African, Coloured and Indian scholars) as well as non-SA citizens on merit.
- Matokeo De Agosto vs Red Arrows 18 September 2022 Results Champions League
- Msimamo EPL 2022/2023 English Premier League Table