Study in Singapore: TUM Asia Academic Distinction Scholarships 2022/2023.
Scholarships benefits and value for TUM Asia Academic Distinction Scholarships For International Students in Singapore 2022/2023
Candidates selected by the Technical University of Munich Asia will be provided a scholarship to cover the tuition of the applied MSc programme.Eligibility Criteria
Awarded to high-quality candidates in recognition of their outstanding academic achievements.
Open to both international students and Singapore citizens/PRs applying to our Master of Science degree programs. Our bond-free scholarships will be awarded based on the following:
- Excellent academic results
- Good industrial background (if any)
- Strong recommendations/testimonials
Under TUM Asia Academic Distinction Scholarships For International Students in Singapore 2022 applications are being invited from eligible candidates. Domestic Students, International Students are eligible to apply for this program.
The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Technical University of Munich . Interested candidates may apply for the scholarship as per set deadline. The application deadline is 31/03/2022
Subjects offered and Degree Programs under TUM Asia Academic Distinction Scholarships For International Students in Singapore 2022 :
You can apply for All Subjects taught at Technical University of Munich
Funded by: Technical University of Munich.
These awards are highly competitive and are given in recognition of students with outstanding academic achievements, strong leadership qualities, good moral character as well as good recommendations or testimonials.
Scholarships for degrees in Singapore offered at TUM Asia range from full scholarships to semester-based scholarships. Applications for MSc scholarships are generally made concurrently with the application for admission to a graduate program, whereas semester-based scholarships are applied with first or subsequent semester results.
Scholarships benefits and value for TUM Asia Academic Distinction Scholarships For International Students in Singapore 2022
- All candidates will be automatically assessed by our Scholarship Committee based on academic merit and final grades submitted during the application period.
- Applicants do not need to apply for this scholarship separately. All applicants who meet all academic and admission requirements or have successfully received an admissions offer into one of our MSc programs will be automatically considered for the Academic Distinction scholarship.