The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with a status of independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
Selected candidates (SELECTED) to proceed with the interview are required to consider the time and place of the interview as specified in the call to the interview.
All interviewees are required to arrive wearing Barakoa (MASK)
All candidates are reminded to arrive with their Original Certificates.
All respondents are required to arrive with their IDs
- Accountants officer/Result_AFISA HESABU DARAJA LA II
- Procurement officer/Result_AFISA UGAVI DARAJA LA II
- Engineering officer/Result_MHANDISI WA MAJI DARAJA LA II
- Asst accountants/Result_MSAIDIZI WA HESABU DARAJA II
- Record management officer/ Result_MTUNZA KUMBUKUMBU MSAIDIZI DARAJA LA II
Read also: Ten (10) Job Interview Questions and answers