Zambia Police Recruitment 2023 Application & Portal
The Zambia Police Force in its current form has a very rich background. It is important to note that once upon a time, the responsibility of maintaining law and order was shouldered on the Northern Rhodesia Police Force from which the Northen Rhodesia Regiment, now the Zambia Army, originated.
The evolution of the Zambia Police Force is associated with the expansion of economic interests to the land north of the Zambezi river by the British South African Company(BSA), a privately owned enterprise which had its headquarters in South Africa. The main economic interest of BSA was to aquire mining rights in Northern Rhodesia and the first contact was with the Paramount Chief of Barotseland.
- Scholarship in Germany |MIPLC-DAAD scholarship for Development-Related Postgraduate Courses 2023-24
- Study in Italy |Fully-funded PhD Positions in Systems Science for International Students
- Study in UK |Fully Funded Research Scholarships at Swansea University Wales UK 2022/2023
- Scholarships in UK |Chevening Gurukul Fellowship 2023
The names of candidates who were granted a provisional pass into the Zambia Police Service are the only information on the selection list for the Zambia Police Service. Following the completion of a pass screening operation, the Zambia Police Service often releases selection lists.
The selection list has been successfully posted online, and potential candidates can check it out by going to our main website. To see if your name is on the pass list, visit the link below and choose the category of your application.
List of passes issued by the Zambian police service; further information
When And How recruitment Will Start
The Zambia Police Service is recruiting competent individuals to apply to become Constables in the Service.
Application letters should be sent to the Zambia Police regional headquarters as follows between Monday, March 1 and Monday, March 8 at 18:00 hours:
Lusaka Province, first (Lusaka Central Police). Province of Copperbelt
iii) The Central Province (Kabwe),
iv) The Southern Province (Choma),
v) The Western Province (Mongu), and
vii) The Northern Province (Kasama).
(vii) Mansa from Luapula Province
(viii) Chipata from Eastern Province
(ix) Solwezi from North-Western Province
(x) Muchinga Province (Chinsali).Zambia Police Recruitment 2022/2023 Application & Portal
QUALIFICATION IS MATTER (REQUIREMENTS)
Interested Applicants must be:
- A Zambian citizen;
- Between 18 and 30 years of age;
- Holder of a full Grade 12 School Certifcate with five (5) “O”levels with at least a credit in English language, Mathematics and any Science subject.
- Physically and mentally fit for service in the Zambia Police Service.
- Single, of good character and with no criminal record; and
- Ready to undergo a full Medical Examination.