2 New engineering Jobs in Dar es salaam
Position: Technical Office Engineer (2 Positions)
JVACEE is Urgently Looking for Technical Office Engineer to fill Two (2) available vacancies.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (with 5-7 years of experience in technical office).
- Computer proficiency: AutoCAD, Word and Excel are a must.
- Proven experience with technical drawings and details.
- Extensive knowledge of different machines repair and Maintenance.
- Strong technical knowledge of structure & electro-mechanical design concepts and strong coordination skills.
- Knowledge of design standards, local codes and government regulations.
- Possession of great work ethics, high degree of integrity and willingness to put in the hours whenever needed.
- High organization skills and ability to prioritize & concurrently service multiple projects.
- Ability to manage own time.
- Critical thinking, using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- A good eye for details.
- Ability to work & perform under pressure.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with clients, consultants, contractors, suppliers and other team members.
Technical Office Engineer Job Vacancies at JVACEE, Julius Nyerere Hydro Power Project (JNHPP)
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should send their up to date CV’s and ID (National, Voter’s ID or Driving License) to email@example.com and in subject Line write “Application for Technical Office Engineer”. Failure to do so your application will not be considered.
Deadline is 30th May 2022.
Interviews and work station will be at Julius Nyerere Hydropower Project (JNHPP)
This position is open for Tanzanian Locals only.
- Address Dar Es Salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable TZS Negotiable Month