Deloitte is therefore seeking for experienced, self-motivated, a highly competent individual with exemplary ethical conduct to join the C3HP program as Administration Officer.
- Responsible for program administration, ensuring day-to-day administration activities are properly coordinated.
- Key Responsibilities
- Ensure requisition requests for procurement of items needed for program operations are initiated.
- Ensure staff, at the headquarters and the regions, are provided with proper working tools and resources including phones, computers/ laptops, printers and adequately equipped offices.
- Ensure staff are provided with airtime and internet data on a monthly basis.
- Work with the Transport and Fleet Management Officer to coordinate the logistics of the program staff.
- Work with the Transport and Fleet Management Officer to ensure all vehicles are insured, have the statutory documents and are serviced in a timely manner.
- Validate advances and retirements for drivers to ensure accuracy.
- Facilitate vendor payments in a timely manner.
- Prepare reports on the vehicles’ performance on a quarterly basis.
- Review monthly reports on the fuel consumption and cost analysis from the Transport and Fleet Management Officer and identify ways to ways to reduce costs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Public Administration or relevant field
- A minimum of five years relevant working experience
- Good planning and coordinating skills
- Good problem-solving skills
If you believe you are the right candidate for the job, submit a cover letter including your current and expected remuneration, detailed CV, copies of your academic certificates and transcripts, and three referees to [email protected]
For your application to be considered, it MUST quote the job title, reference number and your preferred region on the email subject line. Submission deadline is 10th December 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted.
This position is on a one-year renewable contract, subject to performance and availability of funding from the donor. The job offer is conditional to successful vetting, including professional reference checks and limited lifestyle audit.
- Address Aris House Plot 152 Haile Selassie Road Oyster Bay, Dar es Salaam
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month
- Ref. C3HP/AO/12-21