Deloitte is therefore seeking for experienced, self-motivated, eight highly competent individuals with exemplary ethical conduct to join the C3HP program as Assistant Accountants.
Summarise, record, reconcile all accounting and finance matters of the program. Resolve day-to-day accounting issues that program staff face.
- Record suppliers’ accounts and prepare for their payments (cheques/banks transfers)
- Reconcile vendors’ payments to ensure all payments are made on time
- Prepare weekly reports showing the status of vendor payments
- Process safari advances for the staff who are assigned to do field work
- Process and record in the system all retirements along with advances taken so that all advances are used exclusively on program activities
- Prepare the local purchase order (LPO) for the program’s purchases and pass them through the line of approval
- Prepare the summary for Value Added Tax (VAT) refund filing on a monthly basis
- Process mobile payments for sub grantees
- Process Vendor payments on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation and ensure it is duly signed
- Ensure all payments documents are properly filed and marked paid and posted.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- No working experience required
- Attention to details
- Ability to handle high volumes of work
If you believe you are the right candidate for the job, submit a cover letter including your current and expected remuneration, detailed CV, copies of your academic certificates and transcripts, and three referees to C3HP@deloitte.co.tz.
For your application to be considered, it MUST quote the job title, reference number and your preferred region on the email subject line. Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted.
This position is on a one-year renewable contract, subject to performance and availability of funding from the donor. The job offer is conditional to successful vetting, including professional reference checks and limited lifestyle audit.
- Address Aris House Plot 152 Haile Selassie Road Oyster Bay, Dar es Salaam
- Salary Offers Negotiable TZS Negotiable Month
- Ref. C3HP/AA/12-21