Data Clerk Jobs in Lindi
The National Institute for Medical Research (NIMR) is a Parastatal Organization under the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children. The Institute is charged with carrying out, controlling, coordinating, registering, monitoring and promoting Health Research in Tanzania. NIMR in collaboration with the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research is implementing a research project titled: “Tackling Obstacles for Fighting Lymphatic Filariasis” (TAKeOFF). The Institute is looking for well-trained, competent and self-motivated candidates to fill the following vacant positions within the Project.
DATA CLERK – 1 position
Job Location: Lindi (Kilwa DC, Lindi DC and Lindi MC)
Reports to: Principal Investigator of the Project
Duties and responsibilities:
- Scanning documents and perform data entry into electronic systems via a web interface or upload to the system.
- Performing data accuracy and/or technical review.
- Assisting with routine data verification and quality control.
- Ensuring data completeness, integrity, and consistency with prescribed study protocol.
- Handling confidential material and adhere to data security and confidentiality requirements.
- Providing quality data related to clinical studies.
- Assisting Data Management team in the generation of Annotated Case report forms (CRFs).
- Uploading CRF into the web interface.
Qualification: Diploma in health-related fields from a recognized institution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to operate within cross-cultural, multi-disciplinary teams and therapeutic areas.
- Must have solid basic MS Tool experience – Word, Excel, with MS Project, PowerPoint preferred.
Duration of contract: One-year, renewable subject to availability of funds.
Note: Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
Salary will be offered as per NIMR’s Staff Regulations.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
All applications should be enclosed with certified photocopies of relevant certificates and detailed Curriculum Vitae. Applicants are required to submit their applications not later than 09th January, 2022 to the address below. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications should be addressed to:
National Institute for Medical Research
3 Barack Obama Drive
P.O. Box 9653
11101 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
E-mail: [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is 09 January 2022.
- Address Dar es salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month