Deloitte is therefore seeking for experienced, self-motivated, a highly competent individual with exemplary ethical conduct to join the C3HP program as Database Manager.
Work in close collaboration with the program’s monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL) team to design, manage, analysis and produce various reports as needed by C3HP Program. Designing and developing database applications in response to program’s information needs (e.g. DHIS2, SQL, MS Access, MS Excel, EMR).
- Install developed applications, write application manuals, and train of users.
- Automate data transfer from DHIS2 to Project database (ProDMIS) and from ProDMIS to PEPFAR database (DATIM) for program indicators.
- Develop a web-based reporting system that can validate and clean collected data for program indicators monthly.
- Maintain the program’s databases integrity including monitor performance; backup and recovery; managing users; secure data; and upgrade hardware and software as needed
- Develop standardized programming, data quality checks, and data documentation procedures.
- Develop and ensure adherence to policies for security and confidentiality of program’s identifiable health data and monitor staff compliance with confidentiality policies.
- Design systems to automate and create special maps from GIS and health datasets; investigate patterns and analysing spatial data; write standard metadata for GIS data resources.
- Develop web based and mobile GIS applications, customise desktop GIS software to facilitate end user training and ease of use
- Liaise closely with ICT department MOHCDCEG, participating in task forces and TWGs and sharing project lessons learned with Government and stakeholders
- In close collaboration with ICT department and m-Community of practice develop/strengthen a DHIS2 data collection application for CTC2, PMTCT, TB, FP and HIV with built-in data validation checks and offline mode capabilities, for health care workers and data clerks at facilities, enabling them to quickly populate and submit accurate health information
- In collaboration with regional teams, developing, implementing and monitoring supportive supervision and QI initiatives for improved data management
Master’s degree in computer sciences or Biostatistics
Minimum of five years of experience in systems development and Health Management Information System (HMIS);
Proficiency in statistical analyses using SPSS, STATA, or SAS programming language
Advanced MS Excel skills
Good communication skills (written, presenting and listening)
If you believe you are the right candidate for the job, submit a cover letter including your current and expected remuneration, detailed CV, copies of your academic certificates and transcripts, and three referees to C3HP@deloitte.co.tz
For your application to be considered, it MUST quote the job title, reference number and your preferred region on the email subject line. Submission deadline is 10th December 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted.
This position is on a one-year renewable contract, subject to performance and availability of funding from the donor. The job offer is conditional to successful vetting, including professional reference checks and limited lifestyle audit.
- Address Aris House Plot 152 Haile Selassie Road Oyster Bay, Dar es Salaam
- Salary Offers Negotiable TZS Negotiable Month
- Ref. C3HP/DBM/12-21