Director Of Administration and Human Resources Jobs in Mwanza
Plan, direct and coordinate hospital plans for smooth implementation of hospital strategic plan. Promote harmonious industrial relations at the hospital for maximum utilization of Human Resources.
Holder of Master Degree in one of the following fields: Human Resources Management, Public Administration, Commerce or Business Administration majoring in Human Resources Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations, Health Management System or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions. The candidate must have sat for and passed Qualifying Law Examination for Administrative Officers or Proficiency Examination for Human Resource Officers.
Must have work experience of at least ten (10) years of which two (2) years should be served at a Managerial level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure proper salary and remuneration administration, annual salary reviews and recommend to Management and the Board of Governors on policy measures to maintain BMC position in the market, in accordance with the Government policies
- To ensure presence of an efficient sound management records to provide management with accurate and up to date data for management decision making.
- To receive grievances and appeals, holds disciplinary panel meetings to determine the outcome of alleged cases of staff as appropriate and ensures the disciplinary procedures are followed.
- To liaise with respective Director(s) to the recruitment of competent and qualified staff to fill in vacant position in BMC in line with the staff requirement plan.
- To ensure presence of well-functioning of Performance Management System to motivate and guide staff towards achievement of BMC strategic objectives.
- To promote harmonious relations with the Trade Union branch at BMC by involving representatives in change issues affecting workers welfare and rights
- To contribute to the development of longer-term strategies for improving the office environment.
- To oversee that all employees are adhering to rules and regulations, standards, code of conduct and general ethics pertaining to hospital operations.
- Custodian of BMC properties
- In consultation with other Directors, to oversees that all employees cope with institutional/managenient changes which are brought about by business environment for improvement of BMC’s activities and functions.
- To see to it that all administrative functions are carried out and accomplished according to quality and standards.
- To prepare, co-ordinate and consolidate annual work plan and budgets for the department.
- To develop and updating Administrative functions and issues in accordance with the changes and requirements of the hospital.
- To perform any other duty assigned from time to time by the Director General.
Term of engagement: Three years renewable contract.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Letters of application should be written in English preferably handwritten attaching a detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic and professional qualification, testimonials, names, addresses, telephone numbers and three referees, should put in a sealed envelope addressed to the Director General so as to reach him before 6th January, 2022.
Bugando Medical Centre,
- Address Mwanza, Mwanza, Tanzania
- Salary Offers PGSS 14.1 USD PGSS 14.1 Month