Electrician Jobs in Dar es salaam
We are looking to hire a skilled auto electrician to work in our factory at Mlandizi, Pwani. . Your duties will include installing and repairing electrical wiring, diagnosing problems with vehicle electrical systems, repairing damaged electrical parts, and maintaining electrical equipment for plants machine-like Caterpillar, forklift, Crane, etc.
To ensure success as an auto electrician, you should have extensive knowledge of modern vehicular electrical systems, have a good eye for detail, and be able to problem-solve complex electrical problems. Ultimately, a top-notch auto electrician can install, troubleshoot and repair any electrical system in a vehicle.
Auto Electrician Responsibilities:
• Installing new vehicle wiring systems.
• Installing and troubleshooting immobilizer and alarm systems.
• Diagnosing electrical issues and proposing a course of action.
• Providing customers with estimated time and cost for repairs.
• Repairing and replacing faulty wiring or electrical systems.
• Servicing of electrical automotive parts such as Ignition switch, starter motor, Alternator, etc
• Servicing and repairing electrical systems on the vehicles.
• Maintaining a clean working environment.
Auto Electrician Requirements:
• Certificate or diploma in Auto-Electric engineering.
• Proven work experience as an auto-electrician.
• Knowledge of battery system, starting system, Charging system, lighting system, and Ignition system.
• Ability to work extra hours,
• Complex problem-solving skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Knowledge of mechanical engineering is added advantage
- Address Dar Es Salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month