English and Humanities Teacher Jobs in Dar es salaam: Aga Khan Education Service, Tanzania (AKES, T), is a private, not for profit, service company registered under the Companies Act and operates three schools in Tanzania. The vision of AKES, T is to provide accessible, world-class education, which prepares students to become self-confident, open-minded articulate and ethical young people with academic qualifications to enable them to make productive contributions to their own community and their wider society. AKES, T is part of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), a group of private development agencies working to improve living conditions and opportunities for people of all faiths and origins in specific regions of the developing world.
AKEST is looking to hire qualified Tanzanians for the following positions based in Dar es Salaam:
English and Humanities Teacher
- Teaching English and Humanities subject
- Lesson preparation
- Making teaching and learning happen in the classroom
- Class management
- Bachelor in Education
- Teaching relevant subject in IGCSE curriculum
- Three years teaching experience in IGCSE or similar curriculum
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should include application letter showing how they meet the requirements of the position and interest of the position, up dated curriculum vitae, certified copies of relevant certificates, testimonials and names of three professional referees one must be your current employer.
The Human Resources Manager
Aga Khan Education Service Tanzania
P O Box 125
DAR ES SALAAM
Email: [email protected]
- Application letter should reach the undersigned not late than 15th January, 2022 through email, post or physical submit to the office.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Address Dar Es Salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month