About Loconav :
Loconav is the World’s fastest growing Vehicle Management & IOT platform and is currently used to track over 500,000 assets across the globe.
LocoNav is bringing together the power of its proprietary technology and wide reach to change the Global fleet management landscape. Vehicle owners, Businesses, and Transporters across continents are forced to run vehicles with extreme inefficiency and poor security. We are determined to change that.
Leveraging AI, ML and intelligent analytics and IoT, LocoNav is ensuring that every vehicle stakeholder benefits with lower running costs, greater security and faster turnarounds.
About Founding Team & Advisors:
LocoNav’s founding team and advisors come with experience from companies such as McKinsey, Google, Flipkart, Practo, ClearTax, Mayfield Fund, etc. Between them, they bring in valuable skill sets of Engineering, Sales, Operations & Product at leading global hyper growth tech companies. LocoNav is backed by leading global investors, including Sequoia Capital.
LocoNav recently raised $37 Million Series B funding and aims to create value for 100M Fleet owners and Drivers across the world.
Read more at: https://techcrunch.com/2021/06/28/fleet-software-startup-loconav-raises-37-million-to-expand-in-developing-markets/
The Business Development Manager will handle the assigned region that will fall under the designated country/ countries. The role will involve the ownership of the entire end to end sales process in the assigned region.
- Thorough understanding of our products/solutions and our prospective clients
- Understand customer pain points, requirements and correlate LocoNav solutions and customer requirements
- Think strategically seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives to penetrate and expand LocoNav’s business as per agreed targets
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization for Lead Generation
- Generate leads and contact prospective customers through various mediums. Respond, engage, and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities, and develop account intelligence. Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Execute planned sales activities and develop a target list of high potential new customers
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services
- Achieve monthly & quarterly Sales Targets
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world, specifically for the region(s)
- 2-5 years hands on experience in a Sales and Business Development role in a leading Global Telematics/GPS/ Logistics company in the region
- Experience of working on Lead Generation, RFPs and preparing commercial proposals
- Should have experience in handling & dealing with key stakeholders of large global corporation
- Ability to build connections, credibility and exert influence in the region/markets
- Ability to travel extensively across the designated region
- Should be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Proven Sales development experience, preferably in the Telematics industry
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, along with sharp listening skills and a positive and energetic presence
- Ability to make focused efforts to close deals. The ideal candidate should be strategy driven with a research-based approach
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Savvy with LinkedIn sales navigator and CRM tools
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
Fluency in English is mandatory
Fluency in Local Language is mandatory
Education and Experience
Graduate degree is essential, and an MBA in Sales & Marketing is preferable
2-5 years of relevant sales work experience in the Telematics/GPS Tracking industry
- Address Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable TZS Negotiable Month