Graduate IT Jobs In Dar es salaam
Position: GRADUATE SOFTWARE ENGINEER
At Cobblestone Energy we are on a mission to build the most advanced European electricity trading and analytics platform, with our technology being used by our teams of commercial traders to create significant value. We are looking for enthusiastic and resourceful developers who are passionate about building exceptionally reliable and performance data processing solutions. You want to help the commercial team make data-informed decisions, have a curious mindset, and are motivated to understand our business better. Developing a strong domain knowledge of our industry over time is key to long term success in this role.
If you have excellent programming skills, strong problem-solving skills, and a passion for developing and improving applications utilizing cutting edge technologies, then we would like to meet you.
What We Offer In This Role
• Competitive remuneration, with fast progression for strong performers.
• A challenging but exciting, open, and fun work environment.
• An opportunity to work with remarkably talented colleagues.
• Vast growth potential in every aspect.
• 15% target bonus with further upside.
• Employee share scheme participation
• International relocation support
• Opportunity to be embedded within a commercial team for those with strong commercial interest
• Write software applications and programs for backend/frontend purposes.
• Analyse programs and apps to improve their features and functionalities.
• Test & debug programs and fix any reported bugs.
• Collaborate with the tech team to improve the performance, efficiency, and scalability of our tools.
• BS/BE in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical & Computer Eng.
• Programming skills in Python language.
• Knowledge of at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask …) is a plus.
• Programming skills in Java is a plus.
• Familiarity & Knowledge in front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS, JQuery, JS, etc.
• Strong knowledge of REST APIs and webservices.
• Strong knowledge of Relational Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server …) and SQL language.
• Knowledge of NoSQL databases is a plus.
• Knowledge of AWS is a plus / Knowledge of data visualization tools, mainly Tableau, is a plus.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills.
• Resilience and a determination to succeed.
• Independent thinkers with growth mindset.
• Must be passionate, self-motivated, and able to learn quickly.
• Strong sense of integrity.
• Personal values that match our company values
- Address Dar Es Salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month