Graduate Program at Commonwealth
How does our Graduate Program work?
You’ll start with us in mid-February as a full-time permanent employee. The length of each Program varies depending on the Business Area you’re interested in, most Programs run for 18 months.
Throughout your first year we provide loads of support to help you maximise your experience:
- You’ll attend orientation in Sydney to hear from senior leaders and renowned speakers, immerse yourself in all things CommBank and network with fellow graduates.
- We’ll help you identify focus areas, and provide tailored development sessions – on demand or in person.
- Grads come together in Sydney again for an intensive mid-year development event to enhance your capabilities even further.
You’ll complete a rotational program to help you to learn about different parts of your Business Area. At the end of your program, you’ll be supported to find a role that best suits your capabilities and interests.
What can you expect?
Shine: Contribute from day one by working on real projects that impact our business and our customers, within Australia’s largest bank.
Develop: Participate in market-leading training to develop your technical and soft skills. This will help with the transition to full-time work from university and ensure you excel in your immediate and future roles.
Network: Build networks and friendships through unparalleled access to senior leaders, project leads and Program sponsors, enhancing your personal and business profile.
Contribute: Give back to the community through graduate initiatives, driving positive change across our organisation and improving the wellbeing of our Graduate cohort.
Rewards & benefits: By immersing yourself in our Programs you’ll benefit from a range of experiences. Discover more about the rewards and benefits of working at CommBank here.
- Applications Open: Late February to March;
- Assessment Centre: Late April to May;
- Offer Stage: May onwards;
- Program Commence: Mid-February the following year.
We have roles available nationally across both metro and regional locations, however most roles are based from Sydney. Role locations will be available once applications open, and most of our teams have adopted hybrid ways of working. To learn more about our offices and teams discover life at CommBank here.
Application process & tips
You can apply for our Graduate Program online. If your initial application is successful, you’ll have the chance to complete some online assessments, a digital interview, and then possibly attend one of our virtual or face-to-face Assessment Centres to meet with our team. You will be asked to apply for only one Business Area in your application, and this is the role you’ll be considered for.
Habari kubwa za magazeti ya leo Jumatatu August 29, 2022-Big news of Tanzania Newspapers today August 29, 2022
- Address Dar es salaam, Dar es salaam, DSM, ,Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable TZS Negotiable Month