Head of Security Jobs in Dar es salaam
Overall Purpose of Job;
Generally, the Head of Security is responsible for ensuring overall security of physical assets, cargo, security of vessels berthing at TICTS, employees, contractors and other port users.
In summary, Head of security is responsible for;
· Monitoring the security operations and any potential security risk and threat
· Implement security policies, regulations, rules, and norms
· Develop and implement strategic security protocols and procedures
· Ensure the environment is safe for employers and visitors
· Provide strategic vision and direction in security aspects of an organization
· Proactively monitor CCTV and control room operations to detect any breach of security and react promptly to mitigate.
· Keep records and provide documentary evidence in form of CCTV to defend company against potential claims from security or safety incidence
· Creating emergency response procedures
· Conducting security evaluations.
· Oversee the security contracted vendor on their level of service in terms of manning, deployment and capability of its employees
Qualification and skills level;
This occupation has a level of education and skills to enable the candidate to perform assigned tasks in accordance with TICTS working standards. The following are the minimum requirements;
Applicants should possess;
• Minimum of Ten (10) years working experience Head of Security or similar position at Port, Container Depot, Mining, Large Sized Factory.
• Degree in any field and certification in Port Facility Security Officer
• Certification in Health & Safety, Security & Risk Management is added advantage
• Having good knowledge of security environments and hazards
• Highest level of integrity and ethics compliance
• Excellent organization, supervisory, managerial and leadership skills
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Analytical with excellent problem-solving skills
• Experience and knowledge on Health & Safety protocols is added advantage
- Address Dar Es Salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable TZS Negotiable Month