Position: Head Of Human Resources
Contracts Consultancy Limited (CCL) was established in 1981 to provide candidates across project services within the oil gas industry.
- Lead the overall staffing strategy with input from management
- Develop and maintain the current and proposed organigram
- Develop and implement the compensation strategy
- Ensure the implementation of the competency and training plans with the support of the management
- Lead in coordination with the management the succession plans
- Supervise all activities related to Administration for employees
- Manage development and implementation of the HR Information System
- Ensure secure and effective use of the HR Information system within the TZ Branch,
- Ensure efficient retention and confidentiality of all HR documents while achieving ongoing simplification and elimination of duplication.
- Contribute to, initiate and issue reports required by management as appropriate.
- Participate proactively in the Local staff and Expatriate staff consultative committees; schedule and organizing meetings, research and deliver responses to requests / queries received, complete the MOM and circulate to participants.
- Ensure the set-up of a robust recruitment process and implement it according to the needs of the departments with the support if required of external HR contractor
- In charge of mobilisation and demobilisation of employee (internal and contracted) : explain and handle all administrative formalities / processes upon arrival and departure of the new employee (internal and contracted) in liaison with the other support services for offices, IT, etc
- Organize and facilitate mobilization and demobilization meetings with employee (internal and contracted)
- Develop core processes (HR Policy Manual,…) and any new processes as required.
- Ensure relevant Company Management System documents (Policy manuals & procedures…) are developed, updated, aligned with UG, published and consistent with company CMS requirements.
- Design and maintain process documentation for the onboarding and offboarding
Health and Wellness
- Ensure that the health information is treated with the required level of confidentiality
- Ensure that the regular medical examinations are defined and conducted within Client’s (internal and contracted)
- Maintain the relationship with the company medical advisor and responsible for the set-up and the implementation of the medical plan in liaison with HSE (MOU with local hospitals)
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
- Client’s is a major and complex pipeline project, with a significant number of challenges
- Client’s is a newly created company for which processes and supporting systems need to be developed.
The service holder is responsible to
- Ensure an exemplary level of HR administrative services is provided to staff and management.
- Guarantee the privacy and confidentiality of administrative and payroll data
- Ensure an efficient implementation of the national HR requirements
Head Of Human Resources Job Opportunity at CCL
Qualification and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent qualification
- 10 years in HR administration with at least 5 years as HR team manager in a company of at least 150 employees
- Knowledge of Tanzanian labour law, local and Group C&B practices, HR rules and processes.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Products, particularly Word, Excel and Teams. Mastery of Power BI advantageous.
- Head Of Human Resources Job Opportunity at CCL
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Analytical and computer skills
- Solid knowledge of labor law requirement, payroll management and labor contracts.
- Proactive, autonomous, tactful, organized, customer-service oriented, able to work under stress and meet deadlines. Creates and maintains good relationships with local institutions (e.g., Schools, Colleges, Business associations).
- Ability to communicate well and interact positively with staff even in difficult situations.
- Other competencies: Proficiency in English essential.
- Address Dar es salaam, Dar es salam, Tanzania