Insurance Jobs in Dar es salaam
Position: Insurance Sales Agent
- Contacts prospective clients about insurance products and policies.
- Meets with potential clients to discuss the adequacy of existing insurance coverage and related financial resources.
- Explains various insurance policies and products to potential and existing Clients; guides clients in selecting coverage to best meet their needs.
- Suggests modifications and updates to clients’ existing insurance policies.
- Builds customized insurance policies and packages to meet clients’ needs.
- Processes insurance policy renewals.
- Assists clients with filing insurance claims.
- Maintains printed and electronic records and files as required.
- Performs Other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Licensed to sell insurance in applicable state (if any)
- Two years of related experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods visiting in the market and meeting good numbers of clients and bringing the business.
- Extensive knowledge of various insurance products and policies.
- Ability to determine the best insurance policy for individual clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and sales skills.
- Ability to identify and contact prospective clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Address Dar Es Salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month