Internships Jobs in Dar es salaam-Job opportunity at UNICEF
The UNICEF Internship Programme offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical experience with UNICEF’s work. Internship opportunities are available worldwide. Learn more about where we work
When a UNICEF office identifies the need for an intern to support their team, they publish the opportunity, and all eligible candidates can submit their application through our website. You can find current opportunities on our vacancies page.
Build a compelling profile and get your dream job with these application and assessment tips.
How to join us
To be considered for an internship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD programme or have graduated within the past two years.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to, may also be required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
Additional consideration will be given to any professional experience relevant to the function you’re applying for.
All our interns are entitled to a stipend as a contribution towards living expenses, paid by UNICEF or a partner institution. A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available.
- Address Dar es salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month