Machine Operators jobs in Dar es salaam
Job Title : Machine Operators (2)
Department : Production Department
Reports to : Production Manager
Deadline : 31st December,2021.
- Operate machine as per machine supplier operating manual, agreed Service Operating guidelines, operational and quality guidelines. Follow work instructions- implement at his/her level, record down time as required;
- Monitor quality of product by conducting quality checks during machine operation as per Quality Plan and agree quality check guidelines. Monitor product quality: -Once machine begins operation; check visual and physical quality parameters after every 30 minutes, deviations must be identified, reported and acted on within agreed time;
- Clean machine and its surrounding before and after operating the machine as per agreed work instructions and procedures;
- Assist the maintenance of machines during machines breakdown
- Maintain safety at work as per TMHS safety guidelines and requirements; • Perform any other duties assigned by Supervisor.
Should have VETA certificate or diploma in mechanical/electrical engineering or any other related field with minimum 2 years of experience. Experience in operating N95/KN95 and medical/surgical face mask making machines will be added advantage
- Knowledge of different types of machines and tools
- The ability to act decisively and solve staff or equipment-related problems • Precision in tasks such as: cutting, setting, and tuning etc.
- Ability to assemble and dissemble several machines.
- Be aware of electricity concept and mechanical skills
- Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality
- The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, and clients • the ability to work under pressure and multitask
- The ability to work in a logical, systematic manner
Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as Machine operator in well recognized industry.
Send your CV via [email protected]
Working station – Kiluvya
- Address Dar es salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month