Material Engineer jobs in Kigoma
REGIONAL MANAGER’S OFFICE – TANROADS KIGOMA
The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) on behalf of the Government of the Republic of Tanzania entered into a contract forongoing Upgrading of NDUTA JCT – Kibondo town – kibondo – JCT (25.9 km) TO Bitumen Standard,
The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – Kigoma, on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS, intend to recruit qualified and competent Staff to fill the following vacant post at TANROADS ENGINEERING CONSULTING UNIT (TECU) in renewable contract terms at Kibondo District
Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their own cost at Kigoma town.
POSITION TITLE: MATERIAL ENGINEER (1 POST)
Education/ Professional qualifications:-
- Must be a holder of Bachelor Degree in civil or material engineering from any recognized higher learning institutions/ college/ Universities;
- Must be registered with ERB as professional Engineering
- A postgraduate qualification in pavement or materials engineering and experience in contract administration under FIDIC/PPRA Condition of contract will be an advantage.
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft, word, excel and auto card.
- At least five years of General experience in pavement/ Materials related to road design and construction;
- Served in a similar capacity on at least two (2) project of road construction similar magnitude in the last five (5) years.
- He/ she must have a working experience of a at least (3) years in Sub-sahara Countries
- Knowledge and Experience in super paved roads construction will be an added advantage.
- Shall Head the site staff and shall be responsible for all read construction material technical issue and administrative aspect on site.
- Self-motivation, able to work under pressure outside working hours with minimum supervision.
- Fluent in English and Swahili.
- Age limit 35 years and above.
- Transport to and from the working place
- Free accommodation
- Free Air time on monthly basis
MODE OF APPLICATION
All interested applicant are invited to apply and submit their application letters to the under mentioned address not later than 3rd February 2022 with their complete CVs, certified copies of all academic and professional certificated name of three referees including former employer if any, applicant telephone number and postal address.
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOULD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADRESS
P.O. BOX 97
(KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD)
E-mail: [email protected]
Deadline for submission is 3 February 2022 at 16:00 Hrs.
- Address Dar Es Salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month
- Ref. 121/451/01C/36