Material requestor/Planner :Jobs description
- Making requests for stationaries, consumables, chemicals, Videojet ink, make up and solutions, services and others as will be assigned
- Follow-up for the deliveries of goods from suppliers as requested
- Preparing weekly reports for all requests made and share to all HODs
- To receive and issue raw materials, packing materials, gases,chemicals,POS and Gases received at the site and must be posted on daily basis.
- To check materials being received against documentation to ensure they match against the SBL order and report for any deviations noticed.
- To ensure proper materials handling and storage, always kept clean with no tripping hazards.
- To inspect, receive and issue furnace oil and diesel, packing materials, enzymes, spares at storage area.
- To conduct weekly /Monthly stock takes as required for all the raw materials at the site.
- To conduct weekly/Monthly stock takes as required for consumables and PPEs on site
- To generate weekly reports for spares, raw materials for eventual sign off against SAP quantity snips and aging report
- Identify obsolete/redundant and dormant or aged stocks and inform the line manager timely and are marked with labels, demarcated and placed with a warning tape.
- Supervise casuals on materials receipts or issues to ensure they are working safely and doing it right from start to end.
- Fleet management: Ensure incoming trucks have all necessary safety gears and used at times of offloading. The truck doors should be locked at all time when loading or offloading and place wheel chokes.
- To ensure stickers for release, on hold, rejected are attached on every consignment delivered with all COA in place with obsolete materials demarcated.
- Ensure MINIMAX for all stocks is timely maintained to avoid stock out and overstocking.
- Ensure chemicals are always updated with MSDS and COSSH assessment.
- Real time material posting in SAP without delay for both receipt and issue.
* Confidential * Qualifications and Experience Required: · Diploma or certification in relevant field · 2-year experience in stores management · Knowledge on excel and word · Procurement and Supply management or Procurement and Logistics management from any recognizable Institution or other related courses. Barriers to role: · Lack of planning · Lack of organising skills · Lack of communication s
- Address Dar Es Salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month