Media Manager jobs in Dar es salaam
Posting Country: Tanzania, United Republic of
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
To manage all traditional media channels including digital and outdoor. To analyse consumer centric communication & media solutions, from insights generation all the way down to execution and campaign optimization. To ensure all campaigns are executed as per the strategy and set objectives. Continuously monitor the campaign to deliver maximum ROMI. To leverage all media channels and driving media presence across all media in the most creative and cost-effective manner. The Media Manager focusses on activities that develop and deliver effective Vodacom communications in line with the Brand strategy, promote and maintain the Brand image, manage the the Marketing Communications and media plans in order to support commercial priorities to include driving target achievement and increasing Brand value.
- Develop and execute Media strategy, working with other departments and respective agencies.
- Manage and interprets consumer, brand and media data required to create a total media/channel strategy solution
- Driving identified business KPIs supporting the overall business and brand and products objectives.
- Drive execution of channel ideas per segment, furthering brand engagement and conversations with consumers.
- Support development of brand media engagement ideas, specifically provide and use local consumer / media insights. Integrate and execute these media ideas across communication platforms.
- Measure the effectiveness of media investment and optimise the brand communication/ engagement/ conversation based on insights from data analytics.
- Develop and implement speedy monitoring solutions to measure and track effectiveness of media channels, with emphasis on “real time” campaign management.
- Developing clout with external partners to understand the market dynamics and seek more insights
- Manage and oversee day-to-day and operational relationships internal and external.
- Plan media campaign for each segments
- Control media calendar internally
- Control each media campaign on daily level with ongoing optimization
- Create business marketing cases and historical data with best practices
- Find and implement new marketing tools and strategies into campaigns
- Knowledge sharing with team on latest media trends.
- Bachelor in Marketing, Business Administration, PR or other
- Deep brand & understanding of consumer behaviour and how they engage with different media and brands.
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets.
- Creativity & analytical thinking
- Digital Capability.
- 3 – 5 years (Minimum Experience – Client / Media Agency)
- Hands on experience in media planning and management including financial budget control
- Previous experience in telecommunications, Media houses, Services industry will be an added advantage.
- PR and Sponsorship
- Media Planning
- Biddable Media
- Brand Management
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
- Address Dar Es Salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month