Position: Team Leader (Service Delivery)
SimbaNET (T) Limited is a Licensed Public Data Operator with National and International Applications License.
Team Leader (Service Delivery)
SimbaNet Ltd is part of The Wananchi Group and one of Eastern African leading internet, data and multimedia communication solutions provider. SimbaNET is inviting applications from qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacant position existing in the Technical Department.
SimbaNET seeks to recruit highly competent, self-motivated and professional individual for the
Team Leader (Service Delivery) position with below job description;
- Supervise the service delivery field engineers’ tasks, visits, installation, troubleshooting and service restoration with strict adherence to quality control (QC) and turn-around-times (TAT) as well as service level agreements (SLA).
- Cost and performance management and review for service partners and contractors
- Knowledge of the core, distribution and access network infrastructure elements and processes.
- Ensure continuous service with high availability and minimum disruption of the network element i.e. Microwave links, Fiber and Base Stations. Target uptime of 99.9%
- Able to work independently and with team members to perform accurate root-cause analysis fornresolving problems that may have multiple system dependencies
- Excellent documentation skills on network diagrams and team and network performance reports.Ability to plan, design, coordinate, and implement network projects within the department to ensure business customer requests are handled appropriately and in timely manner.
- Be accountable for self and team’s implementation, performance and SLA for the Trouble Ticket (TTs) and Service Tickets (STs) and all projects under service delivery.
- Proactively resolve, escalate and report all monitoring incidents with timely provision of the
- Incident report with clear RCA to the Technical head and Support team.
Requirements: Skills , Knowledge & Abilities
- 3+ Years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of configuration and monitoring of the routing protocols (IS-IS, BGP etc.)
- Knowledge of configuration and monitoring of the Campus, Distribution and Core Switching.
- Basic understanding of Power / UPS scaling and optimization.
- Understanding of NOC functions (Network Monitoring, advanced troubleshooting & Analysis Tools)
- Basic understanding of IP /MPLS – Design, implementation, optimization and troubleshooting
- Conversant with VSAT networks, installation and configurations
- Conversant with design, implementation and troubleshooting of LAN policies, services and Security.
- B.Sc. in Communications, Computer Science or Electronics science
- CCNA/ JNCIA /CCNP /JNCIS-ISP certifications are added advantage
If you are interested please send your application; CV and relevant Certificates and supporting documents to [email protected] before Wednesday 18th May 2022
- Address Dar Es Salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month