NOC Assurance Manager Jobs in Dar es salaam
Airtel Tanzania PLC wishes to recruit for a NOC Assurance Manager Position. The role reports directly to the Head of Network Operations in Network Department. He/She will be responsible responsible for Fault Management end to end in technology which includes fault identification, analysis and resolution (With over 40 network management systems), First line fault clearance of faults across the network, Management of execution of all changes on the network, Preventive maintenance on NEs across the network, End to end network quality analysis, Management of 3rd party vendors (Fiber, MSPs).
The Role Holder duties will include but not limited to;
- Manage all faults across the network
- Operational Monitoring & Control with a view of proactive detection of events before they result to incidents.
- First line fault resolution of faults across the network
- Ensure full control of all planned works in the live network, this function also includes control of third party activities on the live network.
- Development and analysis of relevant management reports on various key aspects of the section’s responsibilities
- Regular updates on outages on the network to the business and to the customers
- Documentation of processes to drive the Network Operations function.
- End to end quality checks on all systems i.e RAN, CORE, IP transport and VAS
- Recruit, develop and retain a high performing team with clear objectives and career development plans which are regularly reviewed
- Manage OPEX costs within the section.
Academic and Qualifications and Experience;
- Degree in electrical and electronics engineering or telecoms engineering
- 6 years in telecoms preferably in a GSM environment field operations, network management, transmission, commissioning and installation of digital Telecommunication equipment;3 years of which should be in a management capacity ;managing a team of engineers /technicians in a 24 hour working environment.
- Good understanding transport network,
- Good understanding of IP networks
- Competent with MS Office applications
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skill
- Excellent planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective communication skills, both orally and in writing
Competencies and Behavior required;
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Good organizational and team work skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic
- Attention to detail
- Confident, assertive with good negotiation skills
- Excellent time Management Skills
Deadline for receiving applications is 7th January 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of; among others, their race, disability, religion or gender. All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
“Airtel Tanzania Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.
Contact the job poster
Jacqueline Lyakurwa 2nd
Talent Acquisition Lead at Airtel Tanzania
Job Poster Location
- Address Dar Es Salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month