OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR CUM CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICE – 3 Vacancies (Mbeya, Kigoma, and Dodoma)
Nature and scope:
The jobholder reports to the Zonal Manager. He/she will be responsible for providing efficient and effective office administration and customer services.
- Perform customer services cordially and effectively, including receiving and attending visitors and managing the telephone, e-mail, and other correspondences;
- Ensure that office supplies and stocks are procured, stored, and issued in an orderly and efficient manner;
- Carry out preliminary reviews of requests for finance;
- Assist in marketing the bank’s products;
- Provide support to overseeing proper attendance to staff welfare issues;
- Provide support to monitoring financial expenditure in respect of administrative and human resources activities in a zone as per approved budget, procedures and policies;
- Carry out general office administrative duties and take minutes at meetings;
- Provide efficient and effective office support services such as registry, mail processing, and travel arrangements;
- Provide support to ensuring that all approved and normal operations pertaining to the administration and human resources management are carried out on time and according to the bank’s policies and procedures;
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience:
- University graduate in Business Administration, Public Administration, Human Resources, or related discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
Mode of application and deadline:
Job applicants are required to apply for these employment opportunities through bank’s portal https://www.tadb.co.tz/careers/
Please note: applicants are required to attach the following to their respective application.
- Application letter showing how they meet the requirements of the position;
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae;
- Contacts stating name in full, physical address, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of the candidate;
- Certified copies of relevant certificates
- Names and full contacts of three (3) referees.
- Closing date: Applications should reach the undersigned not later than 4.00 pm on Monday, 27th of December 2021.
For further information, please visit the Bank’s website: www.tadb.co.tz
- Address Dar Es Salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month