Operations Excellence Associate Jobs in Dar es salaam
Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small merchants to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services previously unavailable to informal businesses. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no distributors, or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers across Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Uganda, Senegal and Ivorycoast use Sokowatch’s mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Position: Operations Excellence Associate
Your role as an Operations Excellence Associate is to ensure that customers who interact with the company’s products or services have a world-class positive experience consistently. This means you should have a clear understanding of both our customers’ needs as well as the Company’s strategic objectives. The customer scope is both internal and external
In this role, you will work with cross-functional teams to drive transformative change across end-to-end operations at Sokowatch, focusing on improving reliability, increasing simplicity, and enabling growth.
Location: Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania
- Support performance improvement by capturing actionable feedback data during customer surveys and field visits
- Use the data captured to draw conclusions and come up with appropriate initiatives to be implemented in order to improve our services, innovation and operating processes.
- Analyze, document and review business processes to maximize efficiency, value for customers and business growth for Sokowatch.
- Maintain a knowledge base of all processes, procedures, pilots, and insights collected by the team.
- Identify income / GMV generating avenues from a customer-based perspective.
- Communicating, following up and coordinating with other departments in order to seek solutions for issues raised.
- Prepares meaningful data analysis to draw conclusions and execute process or service management improvements
- Understand our core processes and ensure that all departments adhere and follow the set processes
- Any other legal duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor
- At least 2 years experience in operations, business management or related fields with hands-on experience handling data-driven decisions.
- Diploma in business management, communications, marketing or a similar field.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization, influence leaders & teams to change/adopt change, build trust and credibility quickly.
- Demonstrated positive energy to promote employee engagement and drive results.
- Ability to use strong analytical and business partnering skills to evaluate business performance and generate solutions to business issues
- Project management skills (process improvement plans)
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Great communication skills and ability to build relationships.
- Customer-centric individual.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about products and markets.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
Dar Es Salaam, Dar es salaam, Tanzania